The plug is inadequate and the product lacks a fuse. A user could consequently touch live parts, leading to an electric shock. In the case of an overload, the cable could overheat, causing burns and or leading to fire. / The product does not comply with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive and the relevant national standard BS 1363.
LED beauty mask
Electrical appliances and equipment
Friday, 18 September, 2020
Return to supplier
European Commission Alert System for dangerous non-food products