This product poses a risk of electric shock and fire. The live pins of the mains supply plug are too close to the outer edge, which could result in the pins being inadvertently touched. The plug is not fitted with a suitable fuse. Unearthed metal parts of the product are insufficiently protected from live wiring. The mains cord has excessive resistance.
New Arrow recommends to:
unplug from the mains immediately
stop using the product
package up the item
contact us to return the product for a full refund plus postage